Messages from Spirit is held on the
3rd Tuesday of the Month from 6pm-7pm
at the Spiritual Spectra Office
10440 Shaker Drive Suite 105
Columbia, MD 21046
Messages from Spirit is a Group Psychic-Medium Reading Event which offers a warm, inviting, community environment whereupon each person receives the benefit of communing with Spirit by hearing and/or receiving messages. Messages from Spirit features Psychic Medium Jennifer Garcia, Founder of Spiritual Spectra, providing predictions and channeled messages from loved ones in Spirit, Spirit Guides & Angels.
Messages from Spirit is a warm community environment to connect with your loved ones here and beyond.
The ticket price is $30, plus online registration fee when paying by debit/credit card. You can also pay in cash the day of the event. No checks accepted.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-934-3642 (toll-free).
- Age: You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Taking Notes: Participants are free to take notes to be able to refer back to in the future; however, no recorders please.
- Conduct: This is a group event so please be respectful of our presenter and participants. Those who are negative, disrespectful to our presenter or participants or whose words or actions cause harm of any kind to our presenter or participants will be asked to leave, not return and no refunds will be given.
- Cancellation Policy: For these events there must be at least 4 attendees registered and paid or it will be canceled. For canceled events, those who have already registered and paid will be rolled over to a future date of their choosing. There are no refunds.
- Disclaimer: Spiritual Spectra cannot guarantee that the loved ones in Spirit that come through are the ones you most wish to speak to, because the Spirit world cannot be controlled. Spiritual Spectra facilitates communication to those Spirits who wish to communicate and who are able to reach out. We encourage our participants to call upon specific loved ones and think about them prior to an event to help make the connection but nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that those in particular will come through.