Have you ever walked into a room and for seemingly no reason felt uncomfortable, awkward or creeped out?
This is because of the negative energy that exists in that room.
We are all made up of energy so every person who has ever been in your home or business leaves behind some of that energy. So all the bad moods, unhappiness, sadness and anger held by those individuals when they were present in your property, lingers on. This also includes any negativity and/or trauma from previous residents on your property.
Negative energy may cause those who live in your home to experience ill health, sleep issues including nightmares, mood swings, emotional outbursts, depression, unclear thinking, indecisiveness, and financial problems. Negative energy may cause your business to have financial difficulties, organizational challenges, and employee conflicts. It may also cause you and your staff to experience ill health, emotional outbursts, unclear thinking, indecisiveness, and ineffectiveness.
CLEAR AWAY NEGATIVE ENERGY
A Property Energy Clearing is an energetic cleansing of your property releasing the negative energy that has accumulated and transforming the energy in your environment to make it safer, healthier and happier for those who reside in your home and more efficient and productive for you, your staff, and your business. During the Property Energy Clearing, we will make an assessment of the entire property, tell you of our findings and clear out the negative energy. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
COST FOR HOMES
Townhouses: $100 per floor*
Single Family Home: $150 per floor*
5000+ sq.ft. Family Home: $250 per floor*
*basements & attics that can be walked through are considered a floor and will be included in the cost
COST FOR BUSINESSES
Stores/Restaurants/Entertainment Businesses: $500
Small Buildings: $200 per floor
Large Buildings: contact us for an estimate
You should have a professional do a Property Energy Clearing on a quarterly basis, monthly if you have quite a bit of traffic in and out of your property, or at least twice a year. If interested, we can set up an email reminder to be sent to you to remind you to set up your Property Energy Clearing appointment. Be sure to let us know when you contact us for your initial appointment.
You may think “why should I do a Property Energy Clearing if I’m selling my property?” If those visiting your property with an intent to buy feel uncomfortable, awkward or creeped out, how likely are they to buy it? A Property Energy Clearing can shift the energy to make your property feel warm and inviting, it can also create a positive energy that might make the whole selling process go much smoother.
Before putting a bid on a new home or business location, have us come out to assess the property’s energy to help you determine whether you should place a bid on it.
After purchasing your new property, have us do a Property Energy Clearing before you move in to create a positive environment for when you and your family move in.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Clients must pay in advance. We accept Visa, Master card, Discover card and American Express credit/debit cards – no personal checks. For businesses, business checks are accepted but must clear prior to appointment.
- Prices listed are for Maryland (not including the Eastern Shore or Western Maryland) and Washington, DC. Other locations may incur a travel expense.
- Punctuality policy: Clients are expected to be at their home or business on the agreed upon appointment date and time. If they are 30 minutes or more tardy, then they will be charged for this time accordingly or if our service time is diminished, no refunds will be given.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to appointment; otherwise clients will be responsible for full cost of appointment. Should there be an emergency, no charge will be made; however, proof of said emergency will be required to void payment requirement.
- For homes with pets, please vacuum all the pet hair prior to a Property Energy Clearing and keep pets in the backyard during the appointment. Please notify us when scheduling that you have a pet.
Because we are centrally located, our Property Energy Clearings serve the following communities: Columbia, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Catonsville, Jessup, Fort Meade, Laurel, Fulton, and Silver Spring, Maryland, and many more. Contact us to see if we can serve you!